Wata Wave Texturizing Spray
Texturizing spray that provides buildable texture with long-lasting flexible hold with a matte finish. Builds hair volume and movement in fine hair while enhancing definition and extending that perfect blow dry on normal to thick hair.
- Provides buildable texture and long-lasting flexible hold with a soft matte finish.
- Builds hair volume and movement in fine hair.
- Extends your hairstyle and refreshes second or third day hair by enhancing body and definition.
How to Use
- Spray 8-10 inches from dry hair..
- Work into the hair with fingers: tousle, ruffle, or scrunch.
How to create a voluminous blowout:
Looking to create a voluminous blowout? Discover our how-to tutorial for your step-by-step guide on how to achieve this glamorous look using Wata Wave and the Art of Styling range.
All hair types.
Inspired by the Japanese art of minimalism, wata means "cotton" in Japanese . Similar to cotton, Wata Wave provides hair with buildable texture and a soft, matte finish.
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, alcohol denat., butane, calcium carbonate, polyvinylcaprolactam, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone, dimethiconol, limonene, aqua / water, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citral, parfum / fragrance.