Uzu Cotton Definition Hair Cream
Lightweight hair cream for wavy or curly hair offering flexible hold and definition.
- Perfect for smooth waves and defined curls.
- Offers a flexible hold and soft, but controlled touch.
- Tames frizzy hair, with a lightweight finish and natural shine.
How to Use
- Apply on towel-dried hair or dry hair for textured, unruly style.
- Blend and layer with other products of this range to create unique textures and results.
How to create defined and natural curls:
Looking to define your natural curls? Discover our how-to tutorial for your step-by-step guide on achieving the most perfect and natural looking defined curls using Uzu Cotton and the Art of Styling range.
All hair types.
Inspired by the Japanese art of minimalism, uzu means "swirl" in Japanese. The name Uzu Cotton represents the hair pomade's lightweight finish and creamy texture that is perfect for wavy or curly hair.
Aqua / water, paraffinum liquidum / mineral oil, dimethicone, pvp, glycerin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, paraffin, stearic acid, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, palmitic acid, phenoxyethanol, cera microcristallina / microcrystalline wax, butylene glycol, cera alba / beeswax, dipropylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, methylparaben, synthetic wax, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, disodium edta, linalool, myristic acid, limonene, maris aqua / sea water, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-4, maltodextrin, gossypium herbaceum extract / cotton extract, litchi chinensis pericarp extract, parfum / fragrance.