Micro-Needling Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT
This elegant instrument is 14ct gold plated and has 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade surgical 316 stainless steel. The needles are 0.2mm in length. Gold naturally suppresses bacterial growth making this roller easy to clean. The Product
Enhances the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical products Restores skin tightness Speeds up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely, and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
The Environ Gold Roll-CIT may be used on all skin types excluding the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer, and problematic skin.