Hydrating Cleansing Cloths
Remove mineral makeup and sunscreen, and refresh your skin with Colorescience Hydrating Cleansing Cloths. Skin-loving ingredients hydrate and calm, while antioxidants protect skin. Gentle for sensitive skin and everyday use.
This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
+ Hyaluronic acid and coconut extract: Hydrate the skin
+ White tea and green tea leaf extracts: Antioxidants that protect the skin
+ Aloe vera, Cucumber Extract: Provide immediate calming and soothe the skin
+ 30 pre-moistened cloths
+ Dermatologist Tested, Ophthalmologist Tested, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Oil-free, Cruelty-free, Fragrance-free
- Two sided for extra cleansing power - a soft side for gently sweeping away impurities and excess oil, and other side textured to gently scrub away the toughest waterproof makeup
- No rinse is required, leaves skin feeling soft and silky - not sticky
- Premium, durable, biodegradable cloths
- High quality performance ingredients to provide immediate hydration and softness to skin
- Hard-top lid prevents drying of cloths
- Dermatologist Tested, Ophthalmologist Tested, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Oil-free, Cruelty-free, Fragrance-free
Go ahead - pick a side! Use the smooth side to gently sweep away impurities and excess oil or use the textured side to scrub away the toughest waterproof makeup and mineral products. Use both for double the cleansing power in a single cloth! Skin is left silky and smooth, so there’s no need to rinse!
*Dispose of used cloths in trash or with other biodegradable products. Do not flush. Do not compost. Please recycle the pack.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Shea Butterate, Dodecane, Hexadecane, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green/White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.