Glow Time Pro™BB Cream SPF 25
A weightless, skin-loving BB cream with a radiant satin finish, SPF 25 broad spectrum sun protection and long-lasting, transfer-resistant coverage.
- Weightless feel and medium-to-full buildable coverage.
- Quick-dry, non-greasy formula lets skin breathe.
- Radiant satin finish looks and feels like skin.
- Long-lasting, transfer-resistant performance.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines for a smooth, even-looking complexion.
- Gently exfoliates, moisturizes and revives dull skin.
- SPF 25 physical broad spectrum sun protection.
- Water resistant up to 40 minutes.
- Free from phthalates, parabens, GMO, synthetic fragrance, talc, and mineral oil.
- Clean and safe: clinically tested, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, sensitization tested, noncomedogenic.
How to Use
Dispense a half pump onto the back of your hand and dot onto areas of the face where you’d like to achieve coverage. A little goes a long way.
Apply with the Blending/Contouring Brush spreading product quickly and completely onto skin. You can also apply with your fingers.
Some shades may appear a little yellow at first. Wait 30 seconds for the cream to dry down and reveal its true shade.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11.6%, Zinc Oxide 3.3% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, C9-12 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysilicone-11, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina. [+/-]:Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.