- Lightly tap onto skin rather than brushing on.
- Apply to face and body to conceal bruising.
- Use to conceal tattoos.
Four shades to correct and conceal discoloration.
- A professional palette created for camouflaging all the stages of bruising. Also covers hyperpigmentation.
- The colors actually follow the “life cycle” of a bruise, concealing it at every stage:
– Yellow conceals redness.
– Peach hides blue, purple or grey.
– Lilac covers yellow.
– Beige conceals hyperpigmentation.
How to Use
Use Camouflage Brush and apply to very dark eye circles, hyperpigmentation or bruising before or after foundation.
All skin types
Ingredients: Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Ultramarines (CI 77007)