Extreme Protect SPF 40
Extreme Protect SPF 40 is a multilevel environmentally protective treatment formula featuring our proprietary Extremozyme® technology combined with scientifically advanced all-physical sunscreen actives; transparent micronized Zinc Oxide and transparent micronized Titanium Dioxide. This antioxidant-rich state-of-the-art broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects.
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Water-resistant formula
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Available in: Translucent, PerfecTint Beige, and PerfecTint Bronze
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
All skin types.
Active ingredients - Zinc Oxide 15.3%, Titanium Dioxide 1.3%
Inactive ingredients - Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Polyurethane-62, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Stearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Alumina, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isostearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Iron Oxides (CI 77491*, CI 77492*, CI77499*). *may contain one or more of these ingredients.